Council Commissioner and Assistants Commissioner's Key Requirements
Complete the three-session training program outlined in Commissioner Basic Training Manual.
Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
Complete three years as a registered commissioner within a five-year period.
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award for your position.
Also Complete the following:
- Work with your Scout Executive or other staff adviser and evluate all district commissioners in the council.
- Have an active, effective district commissioner in every district of the council.
- Develop and put into action a suitable recruiting plan throught the council.
- Achieve a ration of one unit commissioner for every three units.
- Chair or actively take part in six council commissioner meetings.
- Give leadership to a council commissioner conference.
- In consultation with the Scout executive, select and carry out a major project in the council.
*Requirements taken from Leadership Training Committee Guide